[SALES] Sashimi Graded Norwegian Salmon Trout / 挪威三文鱼片- (Cut Fillet 整条起肉)
Norwegian Trout (Whole - Filleted)
“Sashimi everyday made possible”
The Norwegian Trout (Whole - Filleted) (or Fjord trouts, 挪威三文鱼: 整条起肉) is the dream fish for many, especially Salmon lovers.
The whole trout, usually 4 - 6kg per fish, has been made into fillet cuttings, and are packed separately for the convenience of storing.
Enjoy every bite, like never before.
First-class fine dining in your comfortable dome.
|Source: Imported. Norway|
|Taste: Pleasant . Bold|
|Texture: Soft . Medium . Firm|
Honey Garlic Butter Baked Salmon
|👨🍳👍: Sear, Roast|
|🍽: 100g – 300g /pax|
Nutritional Facts (per 100g)
*NO customised cutting available.
There will be a reduce in gross weight by 10% - 20% after processing.
There may be a reduce in gross weight by 3% - 5% after processing, unless otherwise stated.
General Defrost Method :
Kindly immerse the seafood in water to defrost. Time needed to defrost depends on the seafood sizes. Defrost up to 80% and you may start cooking.
Most of our seafood are scaled, gutted, and cleaned prior to flash freezing, hence they are sensitive to temperature changes.
1. Small Size Fish - Around 10-15 minutes
2. Large Size Fishes (above 800g) - Around 30 minutes
3. Fish Fillets or Steaks - Around 15 minutes
4. Prawns or other Shellfish - Around 10-15 minutes.
5. Otak-Otak - Solely for this product, there is no need to defrost. Just cook them directly.
6. Others - Please refer to instructions on packaging / product description / chat with customer service.
Please prevent over-defrost as it will greatly affect the quality of seafood.
Special notes for most Local Wildcaught fishes:
After scaling and gutting, there will be a reduce in gross weight by 10% - 20%
去鳞取内脏后，海鲜的重量会减少10% - 20%
- Wild Caught from Kuala Selangor to Sungai Besar 野生捕捞
- Scaled, Gutted and Vacuum Packed Individually 去鳞, 取内脏和真空包装
- Flash Frozen to preserve the quality of Seafood 速冻以保存良好品质
- Recommended to consume within 2 weeks 建议两个星期内食用