Curry Fish Head
Step by Step
- Heat oil over high heat in a large heavy-based frying pan . Cook the eggplant wedges on both sides until golden and tender, then remove and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add oil to the pan, then add the lemongrass and curry leaves and cook for 3 mins.
- Add the curry paste and curry powder stirring continuously for another 5-6 minutes or until darkened in colour and the oil starts to separate from the paste. Add the coconut milk, sugar, salt and water and bring to the boil.
- Add the fish head, cover and simmer over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until the fish is cooked through. Stir in the tomato and cooked eggplant, remove from the heat and serve scattered with coriander leaves.
Wild Caught 野生捕捞
The meat has a delicate flavor, with firm, pure white flesh. It's suitable for all cooking methods but should be savored as a premium fillet and cooked in an appropriate fashion
NO customised cutting available / 恕不接受任何客制化切割
After scaling and gutting, there will be a reduce in gross weight by 10% - 20%
去鳞取内脏后，海鲜的重量会减少10% - 20%
- Wild Caught from Kuala Selangor to Sungai Besar 野生捕捞
- Scaled, Gutted and Vacuum Packed Individually 去鳞, 取内脏和真空包装
- Flash Frozen to preserve the quality of Seafood 速冻以保存良好品质
- Recommended to consume within 2 weeks 建议两个星期内食用