Step by Step
- Rinse the fish and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Place green onions on a plate then put the fish on the green onions.
- Rub both sides of the fish with sesame oil. Cover the fish with another quarter of the green onions and ginger slice.
- In a wok bring water to boil then put the fish to steam onto the steaming basket over high heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain any liquid on the plate and discard the ginger and green onion from above the fish.
- Add in 3 tablespoons soy sauce and let the fish to steam for another 8 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion and sliced ginger.
- Serve hot.
Braised Fish Tail with Soy Sauce
Step by Step
- Rise and pat dry the fish tail.
- Season with salt and pepper and coat with corn flour or tapioca flour. Deep-fry fish until golden. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix 250ml chicken stock, 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon black vinegar, pinch of salt and pepper, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1 tablespoon shao hsing wine.
- Heat 2 tablespoon sesame oil in a wok, fry garlic and ginger until fragrant. Then add chopped chillies and stir-fry until aromatic. Set aside.
- Add pre-mixed sauce to the wok and bring to a boil. Put fish to the wok, add golden needles and wood-ear fungus. Cover the wok and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Put in onion and thicken the sauce with cornflour water.
- Remove the fish onto a serving plate and garnish with pre-fried garlic and ginger shreds.
Wild Caught 野生捕捞
The meat has a delicate flavor, with firm, pure white flesh. It's suitable for all cooking methods but should be savored as a premium fillet and cooked in an appropriate fashion
NO customised cutting available / 恕不接受任何客制化切割
After scaling and gutting, there will be a reduce in gross weight by 10% - 20%
去鳞取内脏后，海鲜的重量会减少10% - 20%
- Wild Caught from Kuala Selangor to Sungai Besar 野生捕捞
- Scaled, Gutted and Vacuum Packed Individually 去鳞, 取内脏和真空包装
- Flash Frozen to preserve the quality of Seafood 速冻以保存良好品质
- Recommended to consume within 2 weeks 建议两个星期内食用