Groupers fish is a type of deep seawater fish that usually has a strong body and a large mouth. They are mostly found in tropical or subtropical areas, ranging from shallow coastal waters among the rocky reefs to moderate depth of sea. One of the characteristics is that they do not possess many teeth at the edge of their jaws.
They have a mild but distinct flavour and taste sweet. The meat is whitish, notably lack of bones, with firm texture and heavy flakes but remains moist after cooked. Groupers also can be cooked in many ways such as fried, grilled, steamed or used in chowders and soups.
- Around 22ogram of Garoupa fillet
- 1 bottle of Chicken Essence
- 1 small knob of young ginger, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon garlic oil
- A red chilli and spring onion to garnish
- A bit of sea salt
- Dash of pepper
Step by Step
- Wash and pat dry the fish steak with kitchen paper, then season with a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper.
- Mix 1 bottle of chicken essence, 2 teaspoon fish sauce, ¼ teaspoon of sugar and a small knob of finely chopped ginger.
- Drizzle the sauce onto the fish steak, and steam over high heat for about 5 minutes, depending on the fish steak’s size.
- Drizzle 2 teaspoon of garlic oil, and garnish with some spring onion and red chilli. The dish is ready.
- 2 7 oz fresh cod fillets skin on
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
Step by Step
- Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- Heat some butter on a non-stick frying pan, then slowly pan fry the steak for about 3 minutes each side.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown, then put it on a plate.
- You can serve it with sliced lemon and steamed broccoli.
- 2 pieces of fish
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 cups cooking oil
- A pinch of salt to taste
- Marinate the fish steak with 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder and salt, and leave it for at least 5 minutes or 30 minutes.
- In a wok or saucepan, heat up 2 cups of cooking oil. The oil must be hot enough to deep fry the steak but not until smoky.
- Gently put the marinated fish steak and deep fry it for about 5 to 10 minutes or golden brown, make sure the oil covers the steak.
- Remove from the saucepan and drain the oil before serving.
*Tips : To make sure the steak is cooked, try testing it with a fork at the thickest part of the steak. The fork will poke through easily and it will lose its translucent or raw appearance when it's cooked.
NO customised cutting available / 恕不接受任何客制化切割
After scaling and gutting, there will be a reduce in gross weight by 10% - 20%
去鳞取内脏后，海鲜的重量会减少10% - 20%
- Scaled, Gutted and Vacuum Packed Individually 去鳞, 取内脏和真空包装
- Flash Frozen to preserve the quality of Seafood 速冻以保存良好品质
- Recommended to consume within 2 weeks 建议两个星期内食用