Mackerel Scad / Ikan Sardin / 朱力鱼- Whole
Ikan Sardin (Whole)
“Sardin ain’t Sardine”
The Ikan Sardin (or Mackerel scad, ‘ikan selayang’, ‘selayang sardin’, 朱力鱼, 圆鲹), prefers staying in cans … ?
Whether the ‘sardine cans’ are Malaysian sardin or Western sardine, none of us cares, because we just want the best choice: fresh, clean, nutritious fish.
Why canned fish when you can get the fresh ones here?
|Source: Local Wildcaught|
|Taste: Pleasant . Bold|
|Texture: Soft . Medium . Firm|
Hot & Sour Mackerel Scad
|👨🍳👍: Sear, Fry, Boil, Roast, Grill|
|🍽: 100g – 300g /pax|
Nutritional Facts (per 100g)
*NO customised cutting available.
There will be a reduce in gross weight by 10% - 20% after processing.
There may be a reduce in gross weight by 3% - 5% after processing.
General Defrost Method :
Kindly immerse the seafood in water to defrost. Time needed to defrost depends on the seafood sizes. Defrost up to 80% and you may start cooking.
Most of our seafood are scaled, gutted, and cleaned prior to flash freezing, hence they are sensitive to temperature changes.
1. Small Size Fish - Around 10-15 minutes
2. Large Size Fishes (above 800g) - Around 30 minutes
3. Fish Fillets or Steaks - Around 15 minutes
4. Prawns or other Shellfish - Around 10-15 minutes.
5. Otak-Otak - Solely for this product, there is no need to defrost. Just cook them directly.
6. Others - Please refer to instructions on packaging / product description / chat with customer service.
Please prevent over-defrost as it will greatly affect the quality of seafood.
Special notes for most Local Wildcaught fishes:
After scaling and gutting, there will be a reduce in gross weight by 10% - 20%
去鳞取内脏后，海鲜的重量会减少10% - 20%
- Wild Caught from Kuala Selangor to Sungai Besar 野生捕捞
- Scaled, Gutted and Vacuum Packed Individually 去鳞, 取内脏和真空包装
- Flash Frozen to preserve the quality of Seafood 速冻以保存良好品质
- Recommended to consume within 2 weeks 建议两个星期内食用