* Unagi Marinated with Kabayaki Sauce
* Halal Certified
Unagi (ウナギ) is the Japanese word for freshwater eel. Grilled with a sweet kabayaki sauce (a specific soy sauce) which the eel is sliced, roasted, brushed with a layer of sweet soybean sauce, and then sliced into portion.
Kabayaki Unagi is best to serve by :-
1. OVEN BAKE : Run cold water over frozen eel until the packet becomes loose. Open packet slide eel onto a baking pan and cover with foil. Bake in a 180 degree oven for about 8 minutes.
2. BOILING METHOD : Place frozen eel sealed in the packet into boiling water for about 6 minutes. Remove from boiling water. Open packet and slide eel onto a serving plate. Ready to serve.
3. MICROWAVE METHOD : After defrost, microwave for about 3 minutes. Open packet and slide eel onto a serving plate. Ready to serve.
4. EAT RAW : Defrost for 15-20 minutes and can straight away consume. Super convenient.
如何烹饪 Kabayaki 鳗鱼 :-
1.烤箱烘烤：用冷水冲洗冷冻的鳗鱼，直到小包装变松为止。打开并将鳗鱼放到烤盘上，并用锡箔纸(Aliumium Foil) 盖上。在180度的烤箱中烘烤大约8分钟。
4. 直接吃 ：解冻大约 10 - 15 分钟就可以直接享用啦。