Kembung Fish (Indian mackerel) normally is deep fried, pan fried or cook into a spicy curry. It's a common home cooked dish. This recipe we give a simple twist by having fish curry sauce. Check out the full video and recipe:
For whole fish option, the fish would be packed as whole fish.
NO customised cutting available / 恕不接受任何客制化切割
* Do note that our kembung fish is not gutted.
- Wild Caught from Kuala Selangor to Sungai Besar 野生捕捞
- Scaled, Gutted and Vacuum Packed Individually 去鳞, 取内脏和真空包装
- Flash Frozen to preserve the quality of Seafood 速冻以保存良好品质
- Recommended to consume within 2 weeks 建议两个星期内食用
- FREE Delivery for order above RM200 at Klang Valley area.
- RM15 delivery charges for orders below RM200 at Selangor & Kuala Lumpur area.
- RM25 delivery charges for Outstation orders.