Pomfret fish belongs to the family Bramidae. Pomfret fishes are classified in three categories.
- White Pomfret
- Chinese Pomfret
- Black Pomfret
Black pomfret can grow to 29 inches. Black pomfret and nile tilapia having the same characteristics as normal perciformes fish, which is dorsal,caudal, butt-centric, pelvic and pectoral blades. Black pomfret fish meat is really tasty when we grill or fry it.
Deep Fried Black Pomfret Fish with Ginger
- 1 black pomfret fish
- 100g julienned ginger
- 2 tablespoons light soya sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 300ml oil
- 20g parsley
Step by Step
- Rinse the fish. and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- In a wok heat the cooking oil with medium high heat.
- Fry the fish until it turn golden brown and set aside.
- In a pan heat 2 tablespoons cooking oil, fry the ginger to golden then put in soy sauce and water. Let the sauce bring to boil for 15 seconds.
- Pour the sauce onto the fish and garnish with parsley.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional facts (based on 100g serving)
Black pomfret fish meat is high in protein and contains less amount of the saturated fat, hence consumers don’t have to worry about the fat content.
Prevent heart disease and also reduce the amount of the cholesterol that contains in the blood.
For whole fish option, the fish would be packed as whole fish.
NO customised cutting available / 恕不接受任何客制化切割
After scaling and gutting, there will be a reduce in gross weight by 10% - 20%
去鳞取内脏后，海鲜的重量会减少10% - 20%
- Wild Caught from Kuala Selangor to Sungai Besar 野生捕捞
- Scaled, Gutted and Vacuum Packed Individually 去鳞, 取内脏和真空包装
- Flash Frozen to preserve the quality of Seafood 速冻以保存良好品质
- Recommended to consume within 2 weeks 建议两个星期内食用3