New Zealand grass-fed lamb are raised pasture all year-round. They are free to roam lush green meadows of sweet grass and clover. The unique climate and environment allow the animals to live in their natural state - promoting animal welfare and reducing stress. New Zealand grass-fed lamb steak are naturally tender and lean with a pure, mild flavour.
The rack contains rib bones, backbone, and thick, meaty rib eye muscle. Cutlets are simply cut from the rack. They are versatile, easy to cook and suit high temperature cooking methods such as pan-fry and grill.
Herb Crusted Lamb Rack
- 4 Lamb racks
- ¼ cup fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tsp pesto
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Roasted vegetables like red onion wedges, zucchini and sweet potato, to serve
Step by Step
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the lamb rack in a pan, brown all sides and then brush on ½ tablespoon of mustard onto the rack.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, herbs, garlic and pesto in a bowl. Then press the breadcrumb mixture evenly over the lamb racks.
- Roast the lamb uncovered for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 160°C and cook for a further 15-20 minutes (medium rare) or cook to your liking.
- Serve the lamb with roasted vegetables including red onion wedges, zucchini and sweet potato.
Nutritional Facts (based on 100g servinng)
Adequate amount of vitamin A in our diet is able to maintain the health of eyesight and also prevent development of night blindness. Vitamin A is also essential for reproductive health and also the development of babies during pregnancy.
Vitamin E is key for strong immunity and healthy skin and eyes. It acts as an antioxidant to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Vitamin E can also help to keep our immune system strong so that our body can fight against invading bacteria and viruses.
Omega-3 fatty acids is crucial in supporting brain function, including memory, reduce inflammation, and enhance cardiovascular health.
Conjugated linoleic acid(CLA) can protect us from the hardening of the arteries. It prevents plaques building up in the arteries which cause heart attack or other diseases.
* Halal Certified
Imported from New Zealand
- FREE Delivery for order above RM200 at Klang Valley area.
- RM15 delivery charges for orders below RM200 at Selangor & Kuala Lumpur area.
- RM25 delivery charges for Outstation orders.