Anchovy Sambal Sauce / 参巴江鱼仔酱
Anchovy Sambal Sauce
“Sambal is King”
The Anchovy Sambal Sauce (‘sos sambal ikan bilis’, 参巴江鱼仔酱) has a pleasing sweet and spicy taste with a tinge of anchovy taste.
It is suitable for a wide variety of meat and seafood.
Collect and try out all the Nyolike cooking sauce series with us!
> Halal Certified
> Ingredients: Chili, Oil, Sugar, Onion, Water, Anchovy, Tamarind, Salt, Garlic
|Taste: Pleasant . Bold|
|Texture: Soft . Medium . Firm|
Nasi Lemak With Anchovies Sambal Sauce
Nutritional Facts (per 100g)
*NO customised cutting available.
There will be a reduce in gross weight by 10% - 20% after processing.
There may be a reduce in gross weight by 3% - 5% after processing, unless otherwise stated.
General Defrost Method :
Kindly immerse the seafood in water to defrost. Time needed to defrost depends on the seafood sizes. Defrost up to 80% and you may start cooking.
Most of our seafood are scaled, gutted, and cleaned prior to flash freezing, hence they are sensitive to temperature changes.
1. Small Size Fish - Around 10-15 minutes
2. Large Size Fishes (above 800g) - Around 30 minutes
3. Fish Fillets or Steaks - Around 15 minutes
4. Prawns or other Shellfish - Around 10-15 minutes.
5. Otak-Otak - Solely for this product, there is no need to defrost. Just cook them directly.
6. Others - Please refer to instructions on packaging / product description / chat with customer service.
Please prevent over-defrost as it will greatly affect the quality of seafood.
Special notes for most Local Wildcaught fishes:
After scaling and gutting, there will be a reduce in gross weight by 10% - 20%
去鳞取内脏后，海鲜的重量会减少10% - 20%
- Wild Caught from Kuala Selangor to Sungai Besar 野生捕捞
- Scaled, Gutted and Vacuum Packed Individually 去鳞, 取内脏和真空包装
- Flash Frozen to preserve the quality of Seafood 速冻以保存良好品质
- Recommended to consume within 2 weeks 建议两个星期内食用