Steam Stringray with Soy Sauce
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- sliced ginger
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
Step by Step
- Rinse the fish and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Place green onions on a plate then put the fish on the green onions.
- Rub both sides of the fish with sesame oil. Cover the fish with another quarter of the green onions and ginger slice.
- In a wok bring water to boil then put the fish to steam onto the steaming basket over high heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain any liquid on the plate and discard the ginger and green onion from above the fish.
- Add in 3 tablespoons soy sauce and let the fish to steam for another 8 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion and sliced ginger.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional Facts (based on 100g serving)
It contains a lot of vitamins and minerals which are essential for blood formation. For example, vitamin B12 and iron in this fish aids in red blood cell formation.
Just like other fish, tiger grouper has Omega-3 fatty acids, which are good fat that helps to lower high cholesterol levels. It also helps in brain growth in children.
They are rich in proteins which are essential to aid in tissue growth. It also helps to repair damaged muscle and cells.
Tiger grouper has high protein content but low in calories and fat. These features make it a suitable diet component as eating it doesn’t contribute much to weight gain compared to food with high fat content.
300gram is mostly the side portion of the Stingray.
NO customised cutting available / 恕不接受任何客制化切割
After scaling and gutting, there will be a reduce in gross weight by 10% - 20%
去鳞取内脏后，海鲜的重量会减少10% - 20%
- Wild Caught from Kuala Selangor to Sungai Besar 野生捕捞
- Scaled, Gutted and Vacuum Packed Individually 去鳞, 取内脏和真空包装
- Flash Frozen to preserve the quality of Seafood 速冻以保存良好品质
- Recommended to consume within 2 weeks 建议两个星期内食用