Anchovies are small or moderate-size fish packed with protein, minerals and vitamins typically found in the seas. Its salty taste matches perfectly with our Anchovy Sambal Sauce.
You can consume anchovies raw, nevertheless they are classically smoked, salted, or packed in brine
Pasta with Tomato, Anchovy and Chili
- Anchovies 100 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Dried chilies 10 g
- Anchovy oil 10 ml
- Cherry tomatoes 50 g
- Black olives 50 g
- Capers 20 g
- Dry spaghetti 100 g
- Fresh basil 10 g
Step by Step
- Slice the anchovies, garlic and dried chilies. Defrost our Anchovy Sambal Sauce.
- Next, add oil to a hot pan and fry the ingredients chopped earlier.
- Then, add half cherry tomatoes, chopped black olives and salted capers. Mix them nicely so the flavors combine until it’s cooked.
- Once the sauce is done, boil the dry spaghetti in a separate bowl. Check and ensure the pasta is tender and firm before draining.
- Finally, add the spaghetti to the sauce seasoned with pepper and topped with basil.
Nutritional Facts (based on 100g serving)
Anchovies contains omega-3 fatty acids which is good in lowering blood pressure and slowing the development of plaque in the arteries. Omega-3 fatty acids plays a vital role in our body providing a number of health benefits. Since our body can’t produce this, we need to incorporate this into our diet.
Anchovies are also a good source of niacin, also known as vitamin B3, which are needed by every part of your body to function properly. This vitamin promotes our nervous system, digestive system and skin’s health.
Anchovies also provide Vitamin B12 which helps keep the body's nerve and blood cells healthy. It also supports DNA creation which is a genetic material in all cells. Vitamin B12 nutrient also prevents megaloblastic anemia which makes people exhausted and weak.
Peeled Anchovies Ready Stock( Dried 100% Hygiene)
Perfect match for:-
- Tit bits
- Small Dishes
- Nasi lemak & Noodles
- 菜肴调味, 食物不再会单调
- 椰浆饭 & 板面