Fish roe is fully ripe, unfertilized internal eggs masses in the ovaries from fish and other marine animals. Fish roe is a healthy food choice as it is low in calories and rich in proteins and amino acids
There are a few different ways to prepare fish roe, depending on the type of eggs and what flavor best suits them.
Fried Fish Roe
Step by Step
- Rinse the fish roe.
- Add 120ml of milk, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- In another plate, mix ½ cup cornmeal and 2 tablespoon flour.
- Place the roe in the milk mixture to coat then dip into flour mixture.
- Heat a pan with olive oil with medium high heat.
- Cook the roe for 2-3 mins or until it turns golden brown.
Help to reduce inflammation and protect the brain from the effects of oxidative damage
- Vitamin B 12
It is an important vitamin for maintaining healthy hair, skin and nails as it plays a vital role in cell production. Besides, it also has been known to assist in boosting energy levels, promote bone health and eye health.
It is an important macromineral which is required for more than 300 reactions in our body, including protein formation, muscle movements and energy creation
It is vital in the important process in our body including metabolism and thyroid function. It is also a powerful antioxidant that helps your body repair damaged cells and decrease inflammation.
Nutritional Facts (based on 100g serving)
NO customised cutting available / 恕不接受任何客制化切割
After scaling and gutting, there will be a reduce in gross weight by 10% - 20%
去鳞取内脏后，海鲜的重量会减少10% - 20%
- Wild Caught from Kuala Selangor to Sungai Besar 野生捕捞
- Scaled, Gutted and Vacuum Packed Individually 去鳞, 取内脏和真空包装
- Flash Frozen to preserve the quality of Seafood 速冻以保存良好品质
- Recommended to consume within 2 weeks 建议两个星期内食用