Leopard Coral Grouper known as coral trout or 7 star grouper. For Malaysian & Singaporean it’s also known as under the premium fish category. It has a unique tender juiciness with it’s crystal clean white meat texture.
With such a unique premium fish, we recommend you to try classic Teochew Style steamed fish by using Leopard Coral Grouper. Fishes from Sea Fresh Daily are well cleaned, gutted, descale and individually vacuum packed.
Check out the recipe here:-
- Leopard Coral Grouper - 1.1kg
- Shredded Ginger - 50g
- Dried Mushrooms - 3 pcs (soaked for 30min) slice thinly
- Tomato - 1pc cut into wedges & remove seeds
- Red Chilli - 1 pc thinly sliced
- Chinese Cabbage - 3 slices cut into pieces
- Chop spring onions for steam fish & garnishing
- Slice firm tofu - 1pc
- Salted Plum - 2 pcs
- Salted plum juice - 1 tablespoon
- Sour vegetable - 100g cleaned and cut into strips
- Shaoxing wine & salt
- Fried Shallot Oil - 1 tablespoon
Steam for 25 minutes over high heat (depends on the size of the fish)
*Special thanks to City Life Meal for the recipe video. Checkout more cooking recipes inspirations from their YouTube channel.